So I have taken an unplanned break but now I am back and raring to go!
Rather than babble on about all the things I have been up to I thought I would ease myself back in with a photo round up! I’ve gone through my camera reel and have tried to sum up the last couple of months in twelve photos!
- Oh my. These melt in the middle fudge cookies are the one. Recipe is from Lady from a Tramp.
- I left my job. Time had come for a change but I really did love the friends I made in that office so it really was a sad day and I definitely need to catch up with them all! That includes you, Tales of Peck and Shiptoria!
- I finally did a grown up thing and cooked a proper meal for my parents. (Except I was ill and so they had to leave early. So almost!)
- New job. New desk. It is much messier now!
- Aside from renting a boat, whilst we were in Norfolk we spent a great deal of time entertaining ourselves on the 2p slots. What do we have to show for it? 32 little rubber ducks!
- The boy got a new job too (told you it has been busy!) so I was a cute girlfriend and made a little afternoon tea accompanied by wine. Okay, maybe the wine was more important!
- We finally visited Rub Smokehouse in Birmingham. A burger in a calzone, yeahhhhh. Review to follow soon!
- The Botanist had also been on my to do list for far too long so I was pleased to tick it off! Their signature ‘The Botanist’ cocktail was blinkin’ lovely.
- My favourite treat in the world is Popcorn. A lot of people don’t understand it but I have always loved it. Sweet not Salty though, eurgh! For our anniversary the boy surprised me with this popcorn maker and it is amazing!
- Shameless Selfie. Treated my hair to a much needed overhaul. New style and new colour. Hadn’t realised how dead it had gotten!
- I have become the homemade pizza queen. That is all.
- Ed Sheeran. I have no other words. This was an incredible evening!
What have I missed? Anyone been up to anything nice?