I love reading what other people love and hate, I find it so interesting to see what we have in common and what we might not. Call me nosey but hey, I like it!
So I thought I would do my top 3 guilty pleasures and 3 pet peeves, I would be interested to know what yours are, so please comment below! 🙂
- Made in Chelsea – I know it’s set up, I know it’s trashy but I just love it. I count down the weeks until a new series begins, I get so involved! My other half and I often end up arguing about the situations and the drama, we both get so absorbed! The clothes, the drama and the hilarious set ups, I just love it all!
- Scratchcards – ‘Oh, my shopping has come to £2.97? May as well pick up a scratchcard to round it up to a fiver!’ WHY! I can’t help it, I pick them up so often. I go through phases where I am quite lucky. The once I bought a scratchcard and won £4, so I bought £2 more and so on and so forth, until 4 weeks later (after picking up 1 every other day) I finally lost. I’m addicted and until I win the big bucks, I don’t think I will stop!
- Take away coffee – Not normally something that would be classed as a guilty pleasure but it is definitely heading that way for me! I just love driving with a coffee by my side. If I go on a 5 hour journey, I must stop a minimum of 3 times for coffee but even if I go on a half an hour journey, I still feel the need to pick up a coffee! It costs me a fortune but it is just my absolute favourite thing!
- Noisy Eating – It turns my stomach. I am constantly moaning at my friends and family, they must hate me. The noise of people eating makes me feel so sick. I don’t know why! I know it is an actual thing, it’s called Misophonia and it makes going out for a meal in a group really difficult!
- People who can’t admit they are wrong – You are wrong. Admit it. Nobody will think less of you, just don’t lie to cover it up!
- Being called Northern – I know at university it is a discussion that happens over and over again but now as an adult in the real world I really expected this to stop. I am from the Midlands, the clue is in the name!
Hope you found this interesting, Iet me know what yours are and we can swap pet peeves!